The Windom Area Development Corporation (WADC) was originally created as the Windom Industrial Development Corporation in 1958. Later, it became the WADC, a for-profit corporation with over 125 shareholders and the mission to promote economic, civic and social well-being of the community.
The WADC and local lenders are partners. The WADC supports private sector lending and investment through a loan program that provides gap financing for new and existing businesses. WADC funds may be used for building construction, renovation, and acquisition, leasehold improvements, and the purchase of equipment.
The WADC can work with a variety of businesses, including retail, service, and food establishments. The Windom Area Chamber of Commerce administers the day-to-day activities of the WADC.
Contact the Windom Area Development Corporation: 507.831.2752